During the absence of the Senior Product Manager for IP Transit & Remote Peering, you will manage the IP Transit and Remote Peering Solutions.
- Will work on segmentation, product proposition and support Sales in acquiring new customers and new business for IP Transit & Remote Peering based on specificities on the product. Will define sales tactics to come to well defined action plans for customer acquisition.
- Will participate (with Sales) in customer meetings (virtual/physical)
- Will collaborate with the Peering Manager to define the optimal peering strategy for company and its customers
- Will define and work out the strategy towards Internet Exchanges in direct contact with the Internet Exchanges and supported by Marketing.
- Will lead and work out the implementation of new product(s) and/or enhancements of existing product(s): requirement definition, business case presentation, product development, processes, sales and other internal trainings, go-to-market, etc
- Defines and updates all relevant product documentation both for internal use (product descriptions, operational guidelines, SLAs, etc.) and for external use (sales collaterals, websites, leaflets, product presentations, contract templates, etc.)
- Will provide Financial Forecasts and 5-year-planning for his products. Will track financial performance of IP Transit and Remote Peering and take needed actions to achieve the budget
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in the domain of IP Transit & Remote Peering
- Strong business acumen and result driven, customer focused
- Good product and market knowledge of Internet, IP Transit, Peering, IP in general
- Strong personal network in the domain of Internet, Peering, Internet Exchanges
- Strong team player, able to work with different teams
- Creative personality, not afraid to think out-of-the-box and go beyond scope
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Working physically in the HQ Offices is an advantage (2 to 3 days/week)