For a client in Brussels, Anankei is looking for a Junior System Engineer.
The service will entail the following:
As junior sysadmin you’ll be responsible for installing and replacing (servers and) workstations within the organisation’s and customer’s network.
- Installing and configuring servers and workstations
- Deploy workstations for internal and external use
- Provide remote and onsite L1/L2 support of end-users
The person will participate in onguard duty – level 2 support.
- Intermediate understanding of multiple OSes (incl. Windows, Linux, VMware)
- Intermediate understanding of HW (maintenance and repair)
- Analytical mind
- Organizational skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Must speak / understand Dutch and French (front office role – contact with customer, especially in helpdesk activities) – Technical English (ability to write documentation)
- Willingness to participate in onguard duty (secondline support)
- Some activities may be executed during night or weekend hours.