Description: BI Business Analyst
• As a BI business analyst, you will report to the BI Hub manager. The BI Hub drives BI initiatives and provide insights throughout the organization. You’ll support the team to bring these to a successful conclusion, focusing on the TV data domain.
• You will capture and review the BI requirements together with the business stakeholders.
• You will align requirements with mid- and long-term roadmap.
• You assess feasibility and impact of business requirements on the existing BI environment (e.g., data model and visualizations).
• You translate business requirements to logical data models/data requirements to ensure correct implementation and delivery.
• You support dashboarding & reporting implementation in line with the requirements.
• You collaborate with delivery teams to consolidate & validate the existing logical BI data models.
Degree & Experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent in experience) in IT, quantitative analytics, economics, marketing, ….
• Some years of experience in a business analytical environment
• Experience in telecom and/or tv environment is a plus
Technical skills & Attitudes :
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence environments
• Strong knowledge of BI data modelling/translating business requirements into dimensional models
• Relevant experience with Power BI
• Knowledge of SQL (Teradata / Oracle), used in a BI context
• Understanding of data flow in a BI environment
• Analytical mindset
• Able to manage projects in an autonomous way from business requirements to reporting and visualization
• Team player, dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-starter, stress resistant, pro-active, constructive mind-set and fast learner profile.
• Strong communication skills & result oriented
Dutch and/or French and English (written & oral)