Are you an experienced System Analyst/Software Architect, with a proven track record of designing and implementing software applications?
Then maybe you are the candidate our client is looking for.
The application landscape of our client is being transformed and while the architectural directions are being set out for the long term, the first delivery iterations are ready to be developed with the strategic partner.
We’re looking for a lead System Analyst/Software Architect to safeguard compliance with the architectural patterns, and act as a reviewer for developments proposed by the strategic partner.
You should have 5-7 years of experience designing and implementing software applications, as well on large scale software projects.
Further requirements are:
- Professional programs certification in Java, Angular and others is strongly recommended.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity and open source technologies
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java, Angular and more
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously
- Professional experience analysing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications
- English is mandatory
- Dutch/French is an asset