As part of the Finance and Supply Chain team, you work as ERP/MRP expert, dedicated to work with end users in the different business teams, and capable to work with different Microsoft technologies (Sharepoint, Teams, Office 365).
As ERP/MRP Expert/Analyst, you:
- Manage the configuration and operation of our parents’ ERP systems
- Define and document ERP P2P process for both Parents, in alignment with various stakeholders (Operators, vendors, internal ...)
- Provide technical support for ERP and software issues such as Finance, Order Management, Warehouse/Inventory and Reporting
- Assist users in all aspects of ERP systems use
- Interact with users to develop use cases, design specifications and testing scenarios
- Facilitate, design and create business reporting with native Microsoft Business Intelligence tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI or similar tools a plus.
- Come up with creative solutions to business’ pain points by automating and simplifying processes and tasks.
Degree & Experience
- Bachelors’ or higher education degree in a related field, with good knowledge of software technologies
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience ERP administration in a manufacturing setting and with SQL database administration.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion and SAP.
- Ability to speak both business process and technical process based on the audience that you are addressing, supporting or working with.
Your specific expertise
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Office 365, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate) and technologies (Azure cloud, MS SQL, ..)
- Knowledge of web technologies and applications (low code applications)
- Have General knowledge of ERP\MRP applications and how they work for functional areas
- Understanding of SQL data administration and custom reports using system software.
- Experience in working on end-user support
- Experience in developing/configuring reporting solutions for business users
- Demonstrated ability to work with functional leaders and team members to discover, document, design and implement business processes in an ERP application platform.
- Basic Project Management skills that demonstrate your ability to build, manage and execute upon a plan – both in terms of self-management as well as working with small process improvement teams.
- Eager to learn, and you have excellent communication skills.
- Structured, analytical, detail-oriented and a true team player
- Result-focused, autonomous and empowered.
- Able to handle multiple priorities, thereby adapting to changes as needed
- Mentoring and supporting skills
- Pro active collaboration attitude
Fluent English and French OR Dutch.