Our client is looking for an experienced developer NodeJS/Typescript.
As developer, you work in the domain designing, implementing and operating software solutions for the DCI department You are part of a team of 3 persons (1 tech lead, 2 experienced developers) Your focus is the correct technical setup and behavior of the platforms in use Request Management System.
- Build robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the Proximus change & management processes
- Provide solutions (bug fixes) for problem mgt.
Degree & Experience:
• You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience
• 4 to 5 years of experience in software development
• NodeJs 10 or higher
• Typescript 3.9 or higher
• REST (Routing Controller, NetsJs, ..)
• GraphQL including GraphQL federation (Apollo Server)
• µService architecture
• Event Driven Architecture
• Service Oriented Architecture
• NodeJs Couchbase SDK
• Security (HTTPS)
• Logging - winston, EFK)
• CI/CD principles
Are a nice to have:
• Kafka - broker, consumer, provider
• Git, GitLab, GitHooks
• Testing - Jest including Code coverage
• Code linting - ESlint
• You are analytical and assertive, customer- and solution-oriented.
• You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
• Customer centricity is part of your nature.
• You value communication and collaboration with others.
• You have a learning attitude
• Good knowledge of English is mandatory (both oral and written). French and/or Dutch is an advantage.