Within our company we’re looking for a talented System Administrator Linux.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
As a System Admin Lniux you’ll find a great challenge within your tasks.
What will you do?
- You implement and manage IT infrastructure systems. (Linux Servers: Virtual and Physical, Oracle VM servers, Storage and backup)
- As a Linux System Administrator you will work in our Operations team.
- You analyse and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
- You will setup and implement the Linux systems.
- You will setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
- You propose and implement improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of our infrastructure.
- Daily management of our SAN Storage and backup systems.
- Each month one week on duty for the system we manage.
Your Tech Skills :
- You have an in depth knowledge of: Linux Red Hat, RedHat Satellite and Insight
- Oracle VM
- Shell Scripting and Python
- Ansible Tower/IPA
- OpenShift and Docker
- You have knowledge in the management of Zabbix monitoring
- Dell/EMC Networker, Rubrik and Veeam backup
- Dell/EMC SAN VMAX and Unity Storage
Your mindset :
- You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and you have a good working knowledge in English.