Description: Our client is looking for 2 Customer Service Support Technicians for their Professional Market.
What do they do? They provide support on their client portal and ensure the customers have an excellent first experience.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Treat incoming calls, cases and mails from customers (internal and external)
2. Treat provisioning and trouble tickets within an agreed SLA
3. Inform customers about the treatment of this ticket
4. Respect internal processes and work instructions
5. Create the correct userprofile for our customers depending on the role he has within his company
6. Become a "digital coach" for the customer. Explain him how to use the client portal and all the linked applications
7. Shifts between 8hr-17hr on workdays. No weekends.
What makes the job attractive?
You are the spoc for the customer for his complexer questions. You will give him and his employeers the correct user profile. You are able to learn about their customer portal and help the customer to use it. This to make sure he can manage everything himself
Personality and Values:
- Excellent team worker
- Communicative and assertive
- Committed to quality
- Can handle stress
- Customer minded
- Can make own planning to contact customer and respect it.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with usersinterfaces and uses roles (e,.g. SuperAdmin, Admin, Technical, Billing,…)
- Good knowledge of Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Able to work independant and in team
- Good follow-up / chasing skills
- Troubleshooting experience.
Good knowledge of Dutch and French (written and oral), English is an extra advantage
Working location/hours: Brussels weekdays - There are 2 shifts: 8-16.30 & 8.30-17.00