You are part of the team that is responsible for the Contact Centre Platform (CCP) Software based on Genesys used by +5000 front-end and back-end agents with their interactions with customers in our internal and external contact centres.
• Responsible for the installation and maintenance of the CCP environment
• Provide technical expertise and assistance in analysing, designing, testing and developing the CCP applications
• Provide technical guidance for the evaluation of the CCP software
• Define and setup monitoring and alerting of the CCP environment
• Analyse and review enhancements for compatibility, adhere to operating guidelines and perform integration testing
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementations.
• Participate in all phases of project development life cycle.
• Establishing the root causes of application errors, analysing and debugging system setup and log files and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
• Participation in reviews, testing, acceptance, deployment and end-user support.
3-5 years of experience
• Knowledge of Call Centre Platform software such as Genesys (preferable v8.0 and higher Environment)
• Framework, Routing, Reporting, GVP/IVR, Outbound, Multi-channel Applications
• Reporting (Genesys Infomart)
• Intelligent Workload Distribution (Genesys IWD)
• Digital Channels (Genesys E-services: Chat, Social Engagement, Bot Gateway)
• Experience in SIP servers, SIP call analysis and SIP-Trunking
• DB Knowledge
• Elastic Search
• Programming skills in at least one of the following
• Shell scripting
• Knowledge on XML, VXML, PHP, HTML, webserver applications, certificates
• Working experience in LINUX and windows environments
• Familiar with call centre platform implementations
• Good Application trouble shooting /Debugging skills
• Profound analytical skills
• Pro-active and possess a can-do attitude
• Possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Flexible and team player who participates in on call schedule
• Familiar with Agile development
• Speaking knowledge of Dutch/French and English