Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
CheckPoint is Deloitte’s internal service center that captures all first-line queries of the different business units through different service delivery methods, such as an online ticketing system, face-to-face assistance, phone calls, etc. The service lines that are currently represented in the CheckPoint are IT, Talent (HR) and Mobility.
For our DSI IT department in Zaventem we are searching for a CheckPoint IT Administartion Officer (m/f).
CheckPoint IT Administration Officer
As a CheckPoint IT Administration Officer, you will execute administrative tasks related to order management, Technical IT related issues, stock and repair management for IT equipment, mobile phones in order to guarantee continuity within the organisation.
Carry out the order and stock management of the IT and mobile phone equipment as well as the repair requests in close cooperation with external vendors.
Monitor stock levels, using our CMDB tool and its dashboards.
Make forecasts, based on information received in close cooperation with other teams.
Carry out administrative tasks (e.g. invoices in VIM, telecom administration, contracts,...) to ensure that standards are met within budget.
Follow-up on assigned IT related calls in close cooperation with the internal stakeholders.
Follow up on processes and procedures.
Identify enhancements and optimize the current workflows and processes independently.
Adopt a customer-oriented attitude by guiding stakeholders and offering them the most appropriate solution and excellent service.
Support others by acting as an example within your job and supporting them as a true colleague (showing best practices on how to approach tasks, offer help where necessary, and help them cope with difficulties).
Stay informed about professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of IT in order to maximize your professional knowledge and to apply it within the organization in the best possible manner.
Report to the CheckPoint Coordinator, who reports to the IT Operations Director.
- You have a Secondary General/Technical qualification;
- You have an excellent command of English or French and Dutch, both written and spoken;
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- You are able to process and structure your work efficiently;
- It is in your nature to report meticulously;
- You are able to set appropriate priorities;
- Your reliability, flexibility, co-operation and respect for others make sure you can build good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives.
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills.
- Attractive extralegal advantages.