#Voice of the Customer #Lead various projects # manage qualitative and quantitative data without losing sight of the customer
This company, Region of Kortrijk, is looking for an expert to improve customer satisfaction. Senior level.
This company is a global and fast growing organisation with customers in more than 180 countries and unequalled know-how which is reflected by a database of over 40 million parts. A strong family company DNA and entrepreneurial drive has brought the company a strong track record in terms of growth.
* Designing, planning and executing customer experience research in order to capture customer feedback across all relevant touch points by selecting an appropriate research methodology and managing qualitative and quantitative survey programs;
* Managing and maintaining the customer experience software in close cooperation with the external vendor;
* Analyzing and interpreting the customer insights in order to uncover unmet customer needs and to understand customer behavior and attitudes;
* Implementing an end 2 end reporting structure in order to measure overall performance and inform action plans that will drive global Customer Experience strategy;
* Promoting a customer-driven mindset with focus on solving customer pain points, acting as an internal consultant in order to share customer insights with all relevant stakeholders.
Your ideal profile?
* Master's degree or equivalent by experience;
* Min 3 years of relevant experience within the CX domain;
* Good understanding of the concepts of VoC programs and research methodologies ( quantitative, qualitative, market research,...);
* Strong analytical and data driven mindset;
* Ability to assess priorities correctly and to structure complex problems;
* Strong communicative skills (both oral and written) and ability to adapt his/her style depending on the situation;
* Sense of initiative & think ahead, inspire & influence;
* Stress-resistant and flexible attitude.
What's in it for you?
* An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
* You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
* You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
* Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things
* through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
* A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
* An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...