Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
The IT Data & Business Analyst has an interest in functional analysis and standards. He or she is able to quickly get an understanding of a collection of business requirements and translate these into functional analysis documentation.
The IT Data & Business Analyst plays an important role in the Business Partnering process by ensuring business needs and IT execution remain aligned.
To ensure the accurateness and completeness of the application- lifecycle and landscape documents, the IT Data & Business Analyst works closely together with the entire internal IT department. The IT Data & Business Analyst also works together with the development team when it comes to defining the user interface.
Own an internal project process and guide, train and assist business users to understand and apply the process;
Follow up and ensure compliance to the internal project process;
Assist business and internal users to define what is needed for technology solutions to comply to high privacy, confidentiality and security standards;
Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements for specific projects;
Structure functional specifications into user stories, use cases, scenario’s, activity diagrams, user interface specifications and business rules as appropriate;
Perform quality assurance;
Define reporting and alerting requirements;
Own and develop relationship with business partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration;
Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team;
Translate the needs voiced by the business into concepts, processes and functional specifications;
Develop and analyze functional specifications;
Gather feedback from end users about system performance;
Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data;
Maintain and update documentation on IT-landscape and supported applications;
Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.;
Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards and assist with reports and data extraction when needed;
Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.);
Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product teams;
Communicate key insights and findings to product teams.
- You have a bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance or other related subjects;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in functional modeling;
- You have experience working with agile methods and tools;
- You are able to structure functional specifications in a concise functional analysis document or user stories;
- You define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements;
- You have a good understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.);
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, Visio etc.);
- You have an analytical mindset with problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Help design, document and maintain system processes;
- Experience in project management is an asset;
- You have good knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting;
- ENG and Dutch/French.
What we offer:
- A challenging job in a young dynamic team;
- On the job training in an atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- Attractive extralegal advantages.