Our client is looking to replace a teammember who is leaving the team. They therefore need a senior SAP HR Abab developper to reinforce the SAP HR team. He/she will work within a team of 3 people onsite and closely with an offshore development team. The internal client is the HR department.
As an SAP HR ABAB developer, you will be responsible to develop new requirements and changes on our SAP HCM environment. Developments are based on the functional designs created by our HR analyst. You are an expert to translate this into a technical analysis document and make the developments.
With your technical expertise you will go in dialogue with our HR Business experts and functional analyst to make correct estimations. You take the leading role towards less senior developers (On site and offshore).
You maintain and create technical design documents, define scripts and scenarios for testing purposes. You organize KT sessions towards the operations team so that they can take care after the go live.
We are looking for someone who is trained and/or certified in one or more SAP HRM domains with multiple years of experience and you do follow the evolutions in this area. You have been participating in the development of projects within the domains of.
• HR administration: Master Data, Personal Management, Benefits, Time, compensation
• HR Organizational management
• HR Payroll
• Compensation and Benefits
• Employee Self Services, Managed Self-services (ESS/MSS)
You are very familiar with SAP concepts like :
• Abab , XML, SAP Idocs, Webdynpro, Fiori, Wordreport,
• UI5 , Java, ASP, ALE , HTML5, Java, ASP, ALE.
• Sap “To Do List” , SAP Workflows , Sap Scripts, AdHoc query
• Creation of events, objects, relations, Pay sheme’s etc.
• All infotypes in PA – PD – PY
• HR authorizations
• Webservices, Soap (XI-PO)
You are familiar with the underlying technology stacks of the SAP platform like NetWeaver, Linux & Windows OS and understand the concepts of Network, Security, relational databases.
Behaviour and Attitudes
• Self-reliant, high degree of independence
• standing alone
• dealing with ambiguity
• at ease with higher management
• strategic agility
• analytical & assertive
• Good Experience working as developer with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, solution oriented & creative
• customer centric
• assertive & curious
• good communicator who values collaboration with others
• Able to work on several development projects at the same time
• Good knowledge of English is a must
• Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus