Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Our Analytics & Cognitive practice provides strategic guidance and implementation services to help companies manage data from disparate sources and convert it into accurate, actionable information that can support fact-driven decision-making and drive competitive advantage. We address the continuum of opportunities in business intelligence, data management, technology, and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, and machine learning.
Our market propositions and competencies are focusing on the following themes:
• Insight Strategy Services
• Data & Content Management
• Information Delivery & Automation
• Performance Management
• Advanced & managed Analytics
Through our industry-focused approach, we offer tailor-made business solutions.
We are looking to strengthen our market leading team with an Analytics & Cognitive Director. We expect the right candidate to lead the strategic and business development in this area, and manage projects from the inception phase to their final implementation and dissemination.
1. Business development & sales
• You will take on a leading role in growing Deloitte Analytics & Cognitive footprint in the local, and where applicable, the international market.
• Through a combination of your knowledge of the market and functional expertise, you will drive business development in a specific industry/segment, e.g. Life Sciences & Health Care, Government/Public Services/EU, ER&I, or other. This means you will have a responsibility in exploring business needs, defining project proposals and presenting them to client leadership.
2. Delivering ‘analytics & cognitive’ transformation projects at clients
• You will be responsible for developing blueprints for Analytics & Cognitive and delivering impactful transformation projects in the domains of business intelligence, data management, technology and next-generation analytics and technologies, including big data, cloud, and machine learning.
• You will establish long term client relationships.
3. Team leadership
• You will be part of the Analytics & Cognitive Team management and commit to being a team player.
• You will contribute to attracting and retaining talent while clearly leading by example. As a leader of a fast-growing and diverse group of skilled people, you will ensure that (together with our HR team) we continue to develop innovative ways to enhance both retention and recruitment of our people.
• You are further developing the integration in our international network.
• You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, in consulting and business development.
• You have specific hands-on consulting experience in developing blueprints for Analytics & Cognitive, advising clients on how to generate value from their assets, leading assessments of current situation and leading implementation projects (focus on information management, data quality, data integration, reporting & analytics).
• Specific experience in Lifesciences & Healthcare or Government/Public Sector/EU is a strong plus.
• You truly excel in not only reaching out to new clients in an important growth market for Deloitte, but also nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing clients. You are capable of being recognized as a clear trusted advisor to senior management functions within our clients. You thrive on ensuring the highest quality and ethical standards in your client advice and relations.
• You have a clear ability to think outside the box while demonstrating strong communication, entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
• You have a flexible and well-developed sense of initiative, you are able to take responsibility for your own workload and drive a multi-disciplinary group forward.
• You have a true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are highly encouraged.
• A substantial investment in your training and coaching.
• Working for a leading consulting company with strong values that recognize diversity and collaboration.
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
• Our business activities are located in Deloitte's Gateway office in Brussels (HQ Zaventem).