Pre-sales Expert Security Infrastructure
We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Security is a strategic pillar in Proximus' mission to become the preferred digital transformation enabler. We continuously invest in our people, expertise and capabilities to further enforce our leading position in the Benelux security market. We have created a network of security competence centers to guide customers in their cybersecurity journey.
Do you want to be part of the largest Security team of the Benelux? Do you want to help build a challenging and fast-evolving world? Do you want to help our customers meet their challenges with high-tech products and services and innovation? Do you have a passion for cybersecurity and technical analysis, and do you look forward to technically analyzing and addressing customer issues using the leading solutions within the cybersecurity world?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, we want you to become part of our family and our journey!
How you can contribute to our journey
You are responsible for the technical analysis of our customers' cybersecurity issues and determine the most suitable solution and winning strategy in collaboration with the Security Sales colleague. This includes:
* You help qualify the project and draw up a winning strategy
* You are able to position the chosen technical solution both internally and at the customer's.
* You take responsibility for drawing up an accurate offer both for the products and for all included internal and external services.
* You conduct negotiations with the security vendors and/or distributors to obtain the best possible prices for the solution chosen.
* You take responsibility for the administrative processes, both internally and externally (e.g. registering the project with vendors).
* You hold valid presales certifications from our main partners Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, F5, Check Point, Symantec, Trend Micro and Fortinet.
* You become the customer's trusted adviser regarding his cybersecurity issues.
Besides these project and customer-related tasks, as a presales security manager you are also responsible for the operational and tactical vendor management for the assigned vendors. You are the glue between the vendor and Proximus and are responsible for:
* Ensuring the required certifications for, and monitoring of, the partnership level.
* You take the required actions to ensure know-how within our department.
* You proactively examine which actions we can take to strengthen the joint business.
* You prepare a business review every quarter with the vendor in question and have a good overview of active deal registrations with the vendor.
* You are proactive and become the trusted adviser/point of contact for all technical/commercial matters for your vendors.
* You can gain the trust and respect of customers and account managers and are able to support the negotiations, taking the Proximus guidelines into account. You are proactive and become the trusted adviser for your specific security field.
You keep your expertise in your security field continuously up to date and develop your professional network within our Security ecosystem. You activate this network in order to detect numerous opportunities and increase our win chances.
But you are also a team player and want to become a key player in our journey to further strengthen our security reputation on the Belgian market.
* You have at least 5 years of relevant presales experience in selling cybersecurity solutions in a corporate environment.
* You hold various active presales certificates from the main security vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, F5, Check Point, Symantec, Trend Micro and Fortinet.
* You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are proactive and stress-resistant.
* You are able to explain security trends and concepts in a clear and understandable way.
* You manage to become your vendor's ambassador in our department and Proximus' ambassador at the vendor's.
* You know how to guide the customer through our proposal from a technical point of view.
* You have thorough knowledge of ICT cybersecurity and of ICT infrastructure in general.
* You take the initiative to keep up to date in the security field.
* You have a positive attitude, are open-minded and highly motivated.
* You are well organized, and you have an analytical mindset.
* You are a great team player who wants to get the most out of things together.
* You have good presentation skills.
* You master business NL/FR/EN fluently.
* A security certification is an asset (CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001, etc.).
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers.
We offer you:
* Our digital workplace, which assure you a better work-life balance
* A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, telecom and other benefits.
* The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.