You’re curious and you love to do new things. If someone handed you the latest innovation, you’d want to know what it could do, the benefits it could bring, and how it could be transformed into business opportunities.
You love to connect technology with business reality.
The Technology Fast 50, run by Deloitte each year, ranks Belgium’s fastest growing technology companies. More importantly, it highlights the commitment to innovation that makes the firm itself such an inspiring place to launch your technology career.
Besides underpinning every part of our business, information technology is a hugely important part of it in its own right. More and more of our work involves technology, and our future is increasingly digital.
For someone like you, who is interested in information technology and everything it could do, you’re delivering innovation into the business of our clients. By doing this, you’ll have an endless string of the newest, freshest challenges to spark your interest.
You don’t have to be a technology graduate as long as you’re analytical and want to become expert at the technologies we use in our work. Depending on your own plans and ambitions, you could study for professional IT qualifications, or take specialist finance training. Throughout, you’ll build a network of your own and work with the latest tech.
Opportunities are available across a wide range of areas:
- Analytics & Information Management Consultant;
- Cloud & Analytics Consultant SME;
- Cyber Security & Privacy Consultant;
- Engineering & Asset Management Consultant;
- Deloitte Digital Consultant;
- Managed Services Consultant;
- NetSuite Consultant;
- Internet of Things Consultant;
- IT Risk & Governance Consultant;
- SAP Process Excellence Consultant;
- Software Asset Management Consultant;
- Tax R&D Consultant.
Your office is at Zaventem airport however most of the time you will be working at the clients' offices.
- You have a Master degree in Business Economics, Civil – Industrial - Commercial Engineering, Commercial Sciences, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Management, Sciences, Law, ICT and Media Law, Bachelor in Informatics or any other business related degree;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French;
- You see Technology as a business enabler and have an interest in the latest trends;
- You are keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client;
- You are analytical, proactive and know how to tackle a problem;
- You adapt easily to changing circumstances as you enjoy new challenges every day;
- You like to work in team.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Then don't hesitate any longer and upload your CV and cover letter now!
Please mention explicitly your preferences with regards to the function.