Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Our approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail. Organised in Digital Experience and Digital Customer teams, our consultants deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
As an experience/service designer, you drive experience design from end-to-end, including discovery, ideation, concept, prototype, test & validation.
You will work with product owners, designers, analysts and developers to design elegant experiences and will their possible development until their launch on the market.
You are passionate about creating disruptive digital services that improve the lives of the target audience by offering them a delighting user experience. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and to take on serious responsibility when working in the field and beyond.
You will be:
• Exploring new business territories to ease decisions regarding future digital services
• Performing thorough user research to the needs and pain points using quantitative and qualitative techniques
• Assess new concepts from a business viability / value and feasibility perspective, supported by the experts in field
• Moving from analysis to synthesis and/or design intent and develop personas and user journeys based on user needs and insights from the business
• Visualizing, articulating and solving complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information and research evidence
• Applying technical knowledge and experience to design concepts & sketches
• Research, identify and articulate user needs.
• Translate user needs into personas & user journeys and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs and engages in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.
• Create design concepts and prototypes, and design testing plans for validation
• Perform testing of service concepts and prototypes
• Communicate and present research and design insights to stakeholders
• Assist product owners in defining both the long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital products/services
• Conduct functional analysis and design, working with developers and analysts to recommend solutions and resolve service issues
• You have at least 3 to 5 years of working experience, in which you gained the following skills:
o Strong experience in applying Design Thinking
o Experience with conducting user research and translating user needs into tangible concepts
o Depth of experience in following practice area (user experience, design research, service design, design strategy)
o Ability and desire to work in all phases of the design process (thinking and making)
o A passion for making things better with an enthusiastic, patient and positive attitude
o Excellent communication and presentation skills
o Great interpersonal skills with an inclusive mindset
o Basic design skills with sketching tools such as Balsamiq
o A desire for creative problem solving, a curious mind and a passionate work ethic
• Dutch or French speaker with fluent English. Other languages are a plus.
• Additional desirable experiences includes:
o Knowledge of the agile development process
o Functional knowledge in eCommerce, Web Content Management, Marketing Automation and/or CRM
• A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
• The possibility to belong to a great, young and creative team who want to change the world;
• Opportunities for learning;
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.