Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our national offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of public institutions and small and large companies.
CheckPoint is Deloitte’s internal service center that captures all first-line queries of the different business units through different service delivery methods, such as an online ticketing system, face-to-face assistance, phone calls, etc. The service lines that are currently represented in the CheckPoint are IT, Talent (HR) and Mobility.
We would like to reinforce our CheckPoint team in Zaventem with a (m/f)
CheckPoint System & Application Engineer
- Within a team of 4-5 people, you provide second line service desk support to internal customers and support our first line service desk where needed.
- You maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- You take ownership of system problems and are proactive when dealing with user issues;
- You are responsible for the more complex support queries.
- You arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- You act as bridge between internal IT services and our datacenter. You follow up on Service Levels and escalations with our datacenter. You monitor incidents and planned changes with that same datacenter.
- You follow up on incidents and changes with our vendors.
- You follow up on new projects, support project management with technical support.
- You are part of the design and maintenance of our systems.
- You have a bachelor degree in Informatics or a secondary degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have experience in using an ITSM tool;
- You have a flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure;
- You are committed to quality and have a thorough approach to the work;
- You have the ability to work well within a team;
- You are able to easily express yourself in English and Dutch and French;
- You are ITIL certified is an asset
- You have experience in Windows server 2012(R2)/2016 administration
- You have experience in Powershell automation.
- You have a good understanding of network fundamentals and are able to get by in a complex and ever changing environment.
- You are flexible in working hours (occasional weekend and evening work)
- An excellent remuneration package including benefits;
- Long term contract;
- A varied and challenging job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development (eg ITIL, Microsoft,… certification) is encouraged.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV.