Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
In order to strengthen our Learning Technology team, we are looking for a learning solutions consultant to support our growth ambitions.
Being part of the Learning Technology team, you will support our clients, through various project assignments, in building learning management solutions, bases on the Totara and other LMS platforms.
Depending on your experience you will have an overall project or work-stream management responsibility.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years working in a functional role during multiple LMS implementations;
- Ability to translate Business Objectives to functional and technical requirements;
- Experience with Totara, Taleo Learn, Oracle HCM or other LMS or Talent management suites is a plus;
- Overall expertise in Education Technology;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You have a university degree with a background in engineering, IT, HR or economics. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
- Selected professionals will be deployed on new projects and implementation work. The position will involve project activities during all project phases: preparation, blue-print, implementation, test and customer support;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French. Additional languages are a plus.
A challenging job in a young and dynamic team, development and career opportunities with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits.