Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey.
Within the Marketing & Commerce team we envision and design transformational Marketing & Commerce strategies, we implement innovative technology solutions and optimize our client’s business impact.
Work you’ll do
• You’ll be in charge of managing digital business development projects in the sales/presales phase with the aim to grow and further develop our Marketing & Commerce practice
• You’ll deliver impactful Transformation projects focusing on marketing and commercial strategies, value proposition, concept, technology implementation and business modelling
• You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including commerce portal launches, marketing automation implementation projects and optimizing our client’s marketing and sales impact
• You’ll deliver the highest quality development, agile methodology and process enhancements to our clients and ensure all projects under your remit are delivered on time and on budget
• You’ll develop and manage relationships with the business and IT client stakeholders on ongoing and future projects.
• You have 6 to 8 years of experience in the field of consulting and/or with an agency
• You have a master's degree in business. An MBA is an asset
• You have proven digital project delivery experience in complex marketing transformations
• You have proven experience in marketing automation technology deployment and operations. Experience with Salesforce.com, Adobe and Marketo are a plus.
• You have worked in an Agile/Scrum/Waterfall framework
• You have the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, identify and manage risks, and thrive under high-pressure deadlines
• You have the ability to develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
• You can work closely together with a wide range of stakeholders on a variety of business areas
• You’re entrepreneurial and collaborative by nature
• You have the ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
• You are fluent in English, French and Dutch. Additional languages are an asset
How you’ll grow
Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
• Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
• A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
• The possibility to belong to a great, young and creative team who want to change the world;
• Opportunities for learning;
• An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits