Do you want to become our go-to person for all internal technical issues? We are looking for a naturally enthusiastic and passionate Internal IT employee who cares about our company and whose customer focus is contagious.
As IT employee you will be part of an international team that is responsible for the local support of workplace management. Within the team you work closely with your colleagues to share knowledge and skills across all countries. The goal of the IT team is to facilitate the entire organization in a flawlessly functioning IT system. You are the face of the IT department and with your support you strive to deliver excellent user experience.
Working as an Internal IT employee
- You have a positive attitude, you can communicate well and smoothly, you work in a structured, solution- and customer-oriented way and you are a real team player.
- You have experience with supporting users of PCs, servers, virtualisation and software within a professional environment.
- You have relevant experience with virtualisation and system administration in a Windows server environment.
- Knowledge of the following products is an advantage: VMware, SharePoint, Active Directory en Office 365. In addition to technical systems, you also have knowledge of an ITIL framework and you are familiar with working in an IT ticketing system and creating user manuals.
- You will organise and implement user-friendly and accessible support. You are responsible for the support process and communication between the IT teams and the end users.
- You ensure proper management of systems, accounts and procedures.
- You maintain contact with end users about the status of reported support questions and ensure proper follow-up of agreements.
- You will strive for efficient management of our PC pool where documentation is an important part.
- You will aim for minimal downtime of the systems through proactive network and system administration.
You have a high degree of independence, whereby you can easily make contact with your colleagues, but you can also plan your work and determine the priorities independently.
We are looking for:
- Talented people with knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, MS deployment tools, MS Exchange, SharePoint, Linux, VMware, MacOS and mobile phones
- Driven employees with an eye for initiative
- Problem solvers who find solutions to problems and take the bull by the horns independently
- Quick wits who can quickly adapt to new technologies
- Someone with good communication skills with both colleagues and end users
- Inquisitive team players with 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Passionate technician with a heart for security and usability
Why work at SecureLink:
- Growth and personal development are paramount
- Working in a team with a high level of knowledge & expertise
- Flat organisation with an informal atmosphere
- Competitive salary adapted to your level of knowledge and experience
- Fun after-work activities with great colleagues
- Changing and ever-growing environment
SecureLink, nice to meet you!
SecureLink is the leading specialist in designing, implementing and supporting the most reliable and innovative solutions in the field of network, security and data centre infrastructure. Due to recent growth, we are extremely proud to be the largest independent cyber-security and managed security services provider. Despite of our exponential growth, we continue to attach great importance to a fun working atmosphere. Indeed, our flat organisation is always focused on