You will be part of an amazing team with a high level of knowledge.
You will complete a project from A to Z.
You will work on a project basis, so you have enough variety and can learn a lot from all your customers.
You are not afraid to go into a dialogue with your customers so they can have the best solution possible.
You are innovative, a team player and you want to be a trusted advisor to our customers.
Working as a Network Engineer
- Installation and configuration of network hardware and software, including switches and wireless components but also centralized management, logging and NAC.
- Design and documentation of network designs.
- Troubleshooting of both simple and complex network problems
What we expect of you
- 5 to 10 years of experience with network security design and implementing network infrastructures at customers.
- The ability to communicate efficiently with both technical and non-technical persons regarding network standards and designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of French.
- Eye for detail with demonstrable ability to deliver projects.
More specific you have experience with:
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Extreme Networks (switches, wireless, control, management center) and/or HPE / Aruba Networks (switches, wireless, clear pass, airwave, IMC).
- Good knowledge of DNS and DHCP.
- Good knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, and their routing.
- Good knowledge of dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP.
- Good knowledge of TCP.
What you can expect of us
A permanent position in a family business that operates internationally. You can find us in the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
We take our mission very seriously, we offer our customers the "best of breed" Infrastructure & Security solutions and steer this in the right direction from the design phase to implementation and support. You end up in a financially healthy company and above all in a fantastic, motivated team within an innovative and inspiring environment where independence is encouraged.
We are close to the highway (E313) and we also have offices in Gent, Nijvel, and Rotselaar. Because at SecureLink we think about your work-life balance. Therefore, we also offer you flexibility by, among other things, the possibility of working from home.
We like to invest in our people and offer various training courses so that everyone can cultivate the career they desire. A nice salary package is ‘the cherry on the cake’, you receive a:
- company car and fuel card
- telephone and a laptop
- meal vouchers and eco cheques
- DKV hospitalization insurance and group insurance so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
- The possibility to earn a bonus due to our Measurement by Objective (MBO). Because hard work is rewarded at SecureLink.
- And last but not least you can enjoy 32 vacation days, which are free to choose.
Furthermore, our Sport @ Work colleagues organize a sports activity 4 times a year. But you can also exercise during our lunch break with a professional coach, for those who want to improve their condition or core stability. Our motto is “Working out together Connects and is Healthy”. In addition to sports activities, we also have our after-work drink on Friday afternoon, starting from 5 pm. Be there!