Service Delivery Manager
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
Within the department Business Integration & Outsourcing (BIO),the Service Delivery & Process team delivers a 'best in class' Service management towards the Proximus Top 30 customers.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager for the follow-up of the Proximus Managed Security Services within the Federal Government sector.
Roles and responsibilities
* You act as a tactical SPOC (single point of contact) during the operational lifecyle of the project
* You lead the operational meetings at the customer
* You watch over the services via regular service review meetings with the customer and the internal organisation
* You communicate to the tactical and strategical platforms
* Based on the SLA's and the analysis of the reports you guarantee that the services are delivered as contractually specified
* You provide the monthly reports on the management of the security platform and the security as a service reporing, including trend analysis. You present the reports to the customer
* You follow-up security incidents and escalate to the tactical and strategical levels when needed
* You launch corrective actions to continuously improve the service
* You participate in the CAB (Change Advisory Board) to plan and organise security changes and other installations on the IAS (internet access street) infrastructure. You follow-up the execution of standard and non-standard changes.
* You communicate and follow-up security recommendations to the customer
* You coordinate the VPN setup between different customers
* You supervise the update of documentation after changes
* You capture and follow-up new business needs from the customer. You prepare risk analysis of new business needs and changes, in correlation with active policies and classification of security baselines.
* Industrial engineer or equivalent through experience
* ITIL certification
* CISM certification is a plus
* Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Service Management and contact to professional customers
* Good knowledge of ICT solutions and security solutions in particular
* Good knowledge of contract management, SLA, cost management
* Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
* Resource management (team, time, budget, tasks, virtual teams)
* Sense of initiative and drive for results
* Quick learner
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.