As a member of our Business Intelligence team, you will join a team of experienced colleagues who are responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of Business Intelligence (BI) reports. You are the perfect bridge between our data Engineers and BI Analysts.
Your job responsibilities include among other things:
- Gathering the technical requirements to define and adjust the BI report. Assessing proposals in order to estimate feasibility and complexity.
- Designing and developing the actual BI reports according to the requirements made using data from the data warehouse.
- Testing the different functionalities and taking responsibility for a correct implementation of the BI reporting.
- Providing support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports for all users.
- Constantly maintaining and enlarging your professional knowledge, technical skills and insights in our business.
- Maintaining existing systems and integrating new reporting technologies and visualizations.
You will be working from our headquarters in Waregem.
- You have a bachelor degree in ICT or are equivalent in experience.
- You have some years of relevant experiences and have at least an affinity with BI.
- You are drawn to working with data and to creating compelling dashboard and reports.
- Knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Knowledge of Qlikview or Tableau can be very useful.
- You have a strong analytic mindset.
- You’re creative and innovative.
- You’re able to work autonomously on a structured and accurate manner.
- You communicate fluently (written and spoken) in English and Dutch.
- An exciting position in an international company with a family atmosphere where people are at the centre.
- You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
- You arrive in an innovative, progressive and technical environment.
- Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things through permanent guidance and professional (internal/external) training courses.
- A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant.
Meer info of vragen?
Neem gerust contact op via firstname.lastname@example.org of +32 56 43 61 88 (uitsluitend op dinsdagen en vrijdagen).
Om onmiddellijk te solliciteren, klik dan op de 'solliciteer nu' knop.