- You will be part of a (2nd line) team of 12 people to support critical applications (with an on-guard context) in an international trading environment. The applications mainly run in MS Windows and MS Azure;
- You will be surrounded by a team of experts in various domains, of whom you will learn a lot: we will enable you to build up knowledge on cloud, development, infrastructure, etc in a very large and international organisation;
- You take over the attitude of our team “if we can't fix it, it can't be fixed”. The team is a mix of infrastructure experts, development experts and database specialists;
- As one of the team, you will be the bridge and gatekeeper between the development teams and the operational environment. In that respect you will ensure that software is optimized to run in an operational environment.
- Coordination to solve complex technical incidents mainly in a Windows environment, related to infrastructure and applications;
- Supporting end users with complex issues (issues that cannot be resolved by the Service Desk);
- Scripting (mainly powershell) to automate the deploy of applications;
- Scripting to automate the deploy of applications in MS Azure;
- Testing and validating software and scripting to automate deployment and desired state configuration (tools like chef, ansible, …);
- Putting in production complex changes;
- Investigate problems in developed systems;
- Being part of our on-guard team;
- Much more, as you will grow in this job.
- You have some IT experience or you have a first experience eg. in a Service Desk, you are however eager to learn;
- You like to coordinate;
- You like to automate your work (by means of scripting);
- Your attitude is “I want to solve this for my customer”;
- You speak Dutch or French and English.
- The opportunity to work in a very large environment;
- The opportunity to work next to very knowledgeable specialists in various domains;
- Trainings etc.;
- A competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits (company car etc.);
- The job location is (very) easily accessible by public transport (next to the North Station).