For our client located in Brussels we are looking for an experienced test engineer to reinforce their team!
Your main activities and responsibilities?
- Create & maintain manual and automated test cases & test scenarios
- Execute the necessary tests based on the associated risk
- Maintain an up-to-date test set (scenario’s, cases, environments, data, …)
- Work with the functional & technical teams to develop new test cases
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Develop and maintain manual and automated test cases & scenarios
* Based on new & changed functionality
* To validate the non-functional requirements
- More specifically define and execute integration and system tests including the definition & selection of test data
- Define, maintain and execute manual and automated regression tests in an end-to-end approach
- Report & follow-up of defects in the company defect tracking tool
- Execute tests in cooperation with other test engineers / analysts, and the functional & technical teams
- ISTQB certified (or similar) is an asset
- Experience (usage of) with test automation and test automation frameworks (e.g., Cucumber, Fitnesse, Slim, TOSCA, ranorex, HPE, TestPlant, Selenium, … is considered an asset
- Experience with security testing is a plus
- A few years of experience in various test roles or life insurance industry is required
- Ready to work as a team player in a SAFe Agile scrum team located in Brussels on a full time employment basis.
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English language