Sales Executive, POLITICO Pro
Based in the POLITICO Europe HQ in Brussels.
POLITICO is looking for entrepreneurial sales people to join our pioneering and growing media company.
Roles & Responsibilities
POLITICO Pro seeks experienced, talented and smart candidates who work proactively to achieve business objectives while maintaining a culture of collaboration, development and achievement. The Sales Executive position is a mid-level sales position with the primary objective of building the POLITICO Pro premium policy subscriber base and managing a pipeline of revenue opportunities at various stages of evaluation.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct sales presentations with experienced policy professionals and C-level executives
- Perform in-depth needs analysis and develop strategies for effective sales pitches and campaigns
- Customize marketing presentations and proposals to meet prospective client needs
- Manage junior sales associates to analyze the market to identify prospective clients, build a pipeline and support the entire sales cycle
- Analyze and channel market feedback to improve upon Pro service offerings, and represent POLITICO at member briefings, network events and industry conferences
What You’ll Need:
- 3-6 years of professional sales experience, including business-to-business sales
- A university degree
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills and a strong client service ethic mixed with a can-do attitude
- Experience in meeting or exceeding high sales targets
- Experience managing client relationships and maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Entrepreneurial mind set, outgoing nature and a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritize and recognize business critical matters
- Ability to multitask and have a flexible, adaptable working style
- Experience in consultative selling
- Fluency in a European language, in addition to English
- Interest in and understanding of current European political and policy issues
- Exposure to Salesforce or other CRM tools
This is a full-time, office-based position located in Brussels, Belgium and involves some travel across Europe.
POLITICO is a global news and information company at the intersection of politics and policy. It is the essential online, mobile and print destination for the most influential people in the world. With publications based in Washington, D.C., New York, London, Brussels, POLITICO boasts an enormous roster of the most talented reporters and editors in the world.
POLITICO Pro is POLITICO’s premium real-time policy news service, designed to provide policy professionals with the fastest and most reliable intelligence. Pro keeps professionals ahead of the curve on all legislative and regulatory issues that are important to their work. Pro currently provides in-depth coverage of twelve different policy areas.
It is POLITICO's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
Additional Application Instructions
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter and your CV in English to following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sales Executive, POLITICO Pro
Visit our website www.politico.eu/pro