JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 27 000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the third consecutive year and number one Top Employer certification in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit
You have a business related degree and already have a solid experience in sales ? Are you ready to join JTI, the international tobacco company in more than 120 countries, and help our sales representatives become the best in the business?
Sounds good? To strengthen our Sales department, we are currently looking for a (m / f):
Field Sales Manager
What is your challenge as a Field Sales Manager?
What does your day look like?
- Your primary task will be to lead, motivate, train, coach and inspire a group of Trade Marketers/Business Advisors, in order to develop their competencies and behaviour (personal development plans), in order to install competitive advantage on the shop floor.
- You will monitor and coach the team and all individual Trade Marketers/Business Advisors in alignment with the company strategy and the set KPI’s on a sales cycle and annual base, in order to assure the achievement of the company objectives, by wearing the different coaching hats (Team coach – In Field coach – Performance coach – Development coach).
- You will draw up a regional business plan for your district, based on analysis/monitoring of performance on district- (and area) level, followed by a profound opportunity screening. You will then evaluate, adapt and steer this tailor made business plan on a permanent basis.
- You will build and maintain professional relationships with key retailers in order to facilitate the implementation of JTI’s strategies and programs.
- You will deliver strategic input and contribute in the development of new field activities and tools, in order to improve the sales business processes, sales team productivity & effectiveness, and install competitive advantage on the shop floor.
Do you have what it takes to be the Field Sales Manager?
People manager, commercial and a great communicator. As a Field Sales Manager these are your keywords! If this already sounds familiar, great! But we think you need this in order to make this position a success:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a business related field
- You have a proven Sales and/or sales supervision background, preferably in a strong sales & marketing FMCG environment. Furthermore, you need to possess successful analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and cooperative agility are your strengths
- You have a commercial/business mindset and are a true change agent
- You have excellent knowledge of the customary software programs
- You have a good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
We have an offer you can’t refuse:
A fascinating and varied job within a dynamic, international FMCG company where you receive the necessary training and guidance.
An attractive competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits.
Are you the Field Sales Manager your new colleagues are waiting for?
If you have what it takes and rather start today than tomorrow, we would be happy to get in touch. You can apply by using the "Apply" button and let’s find out if there is a match!