• Provide advisory consultancy for Digital Workplace customer engagements.
• Technical ownership of project delivery and engaging closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Identify and analyze requirements, develop suitable architectures and lead a virtual team.
• Develop customized Digital Workplace roadmaps based on client business case/financial budget.
• Run technical workshops covering multiple technologies.
• Actively identify solution development opportunities, create the artefacts to support this and then drive solution adoption.
• Own and manage the scoping and definition of conceptual design by understanding and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
• Own and manage contributions within Tender documentation Requests For Proposals, especially large scale engagements and involving multi-technologies.
• Own the solution(s) for a single large project or a programme of inter-related projects.
• Provide accurate estimates and plans for the successful delivery of solutions.
• Contribute to the practice strategy by suggesting new service capabilities, in particular bringing together services across the Digital Workplace practice.
• Be aware of emerging and current issues and trends around various solution and business areas.
• Maintain high level of industry/business awareness through training and self-development.
• Deep understanding of Microsoft O365 and experience in moving users to Office 365.
• Good knowledge of SharePoint and/or solutions to build next generation intranet experiences .
• Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies (including security), products and strategies.
• You speak and write English fluently combined with a good knowledge (written and oral) of Dutch or French.
• Mentor other delivery consultants.
• Maintain all administrative documentation as requested.