AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn’t matter – it’s your talents that make the difference
The 2nd line I&T Risk Manager is responsible for the assurance of the Information & Technology related risk activities in AXA Belgium. He/she is responsible for assurance that the risk function is properly executed in 1st line. The 2nd line I&T Risk Manager at one hand challenges the organization and at the other hand supports the organization in build-activities and improvement programs.
As a 2nd line IT Risk Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and continuously improve the Information & Technology Risk Function, process, risk policy, risk charter and risk framework.
- Assure the proper execution of the Risk Function in 1st & 2nd line through assessments and oversight
- Evaluate and identify improvements in the Information & Technology Risk Governance
- Support 1st line in assessments, risk scenarios, provide second opinions when requested or deemed necessary and provide specific risk- related content where relevant.
- Consolidate risk information and identify the need of strategic Information Security and Technology Improvement programs. You will measure the effectiveness and performance of these programmes and report to senior management and the AXA Group.
- Consult with colleagues in the financial sector and other AXA entities in order to keep abreast of, and anticipate increasing risks. You will also promote the awareness of such risks to senior management.
- Plan, organize and implement activities relating to Information Risk Management. You inventory risks and ensure risk profile acceptance by senior management.
- Maintain and implement the Business Continuity Strategy and assists business entities in maintaining their Business Continuity Plan. He/she provides assurance that Business Continuity solutions meet senior management expectations.
- Actively collaborate with AXA Group Risk and assure the necessary 1st and 2nd line activities to respond to AXA Group compliance requirements.
As a 2nd line IT Risk Manager, you have:
- A master’s degree in computer science or engineering;
- A master’s or MBA in a business related field (Management, Business Studies, Commercial Engineer …);
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Security and Business Continuity;
- The capacity to provide 2nd opinions on information security and technology matters and should be able to provide an expert judgment on information and security risks in diverse business contexts, hence, understand- and have experience in the organization of an insurance company.
- A very good understanding of most aspects of Information & Technology;
- Expert knowledge or being certified in Cobit 5 for Risk, ISO 27001, ISO 27002 and ISO 27005;;
- Security and continuity certification is a plus (CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, CISA...).
- Excellent professional level of Dutch, French and English is a must.
And you also are:
- A driver with a strong personality to challenge the organization in a constructive way;
- Capable of acting as an authority on aspects of Risk Management, Information Security and –Technology;
- A good communicator and with exceptional reporting and presentation skills;
- Capable of communicating complex ideas and concepts to non-technical people;
- Capable of performing a central and transversal role;
- A strong leader and you are capable of coaching 1st line risk management;
- A change agent, bridge builder and facilitator able to realize impact on the organization.
AXA offers you even more than just an ideal job...
- A New World of Work which emphasizes, among other things, flexible working hours and locations and activity-based work spaces;
- An on boarding journey to facilitate your arrival and integration;
- Immense possibilities for development and a large internal mobility market on which to build a fascinating career within AXA;
- An intensive well-being policy;
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package (with staff restaurant plan) including a range of personal benefits: group insurance, disability/hospitalization/accident insurance, mobility-related benefits, reductions on bank and insurance products, childcare during school holidays, laundry and ironing services, etc.;
- And, above all, a pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues!
Ready to dive into this adventure...? Apply for this job now.