Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade’s team of CRM Experts is growing. If you become part of this, you’ll drive your own career and simultaneously be a deciding factor in the growth of the entire team.
You will do this by taking up a rol in our CRM projects, going from leading workshops, gathering requirements and performing functional analysis on business processes and optimization possibilities up to implementing solutions within scope and budget. Training end-users and enableing change is also part of the role.
You’ll play your part in the organization, preparation and planning of projects. If you want, we can coach you to take part in the pre-sales stages as well.
And above all, you act as a thrustworthy partner for your client(s).
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- You are a teamplayer with a high dose of responsibility and drive.
- You are a strong communicator who can adapt to changing environments.
- As a consultant, you are willing to travel across Belgium and occasionally abroad.
- You show a good understanding of general .NET development including writing ASP.NET and C# code
- You are Fluent in English, Dutch and French (at least 2 out of 3)
- You are results oriented and client-focused.