Comarch – an IT-challenger on the Benelux market - looks for an entrepreneurial and dynamic person who is able to take initiatives and create new business opportunities in the banking area. Do you enjoy helping customers find solutions to complex problems? Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
Comarch develops and implements innovative solutions for retail, corporate and private banking clients worldwide. The company employs more than 5000 professionals and looks to strengthen the local team in the fast-growing Benelux branch of Comarch Group with this Business Development Manager role.
The Benelux-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds (in our team we can speak more than 10 languages altogether). We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
The Employee will be engaged in consulting and business development of Comarch flagship products for the Insurance industry.
To apply for this position please send your Resume and Motivation Letter to email@example.com or apply online on our website.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Identifying and managing customer’s needs in the insurance area for such products as Comarch Insurance Essentials or Comarch Commission & Incentive;
- Preparing and conducting presentations and product demos for Executives in the insurance industry;
- Taking an active role in RFI/RFP processes and in contract negotiations, led by the sales team with additional support from legal department;
- Close cooperation with sales and marketing teams on a daily basis to generate leads, through meaningful b2b marketing campaigns and content generation.
- Excellent language skills - French and/or Dutch. Outstanding English language skills are also essential.
- Minimum +2 year experience in the insurance business;
- Master level in Economics, IT, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance or Entrepreneurship;
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities. The Employee will regularly conduct presentations for clients as well as will write reports to the Senior Management of Comarch;
- Successful experience in leadership, negotiations, supervision and influencing others;
- Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization.
What Comarch offers:
- SME working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition are being rewarded;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within/outside Benelux;
- High visibility in the company and with numerous growth possibilities;
- In the future, the successful Employee will have a chance for a quick career growth and people management within the structures of Comarch.