Are you ready to drive innovation?
Position type: permanent, full time
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life sciences (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, ICT, chemicals, cosmetics, materials, transportation, space and defense.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop uncharted territories. This mission covers four types of uncharted territories: New Technologies, Market Innovation, High growth geographies and Strategic Foresight.
Our team is composed of 180 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have seven offices in Europe, one office in the United States and one office in Asia.
Why should you join us?
- To participate in the development of an ambitious company
- You have the opportunity to start a career selling high value added consulting services,
- To exchange with top decision-makers in Innovation, R&D, Marketing, Sales and Corporate management
- Because you will not find a similar job anywhere else.
Alcimed is seeking for an ambitious Business Development Manager in order to develop our Life sciences activities in the Benelux (Janssen, GSK Vaccines, UCB, Pfizer, Philips Healthcare …).
- You will set up & execute a business & marketing plan to approach new prospects
- You will will define, identify & execute business & marketing plan to approach new prospects.
- You will establish long-term business relationships with them in order to develop your client portfolio.
- You will meet and negotiate with top decision-makers and identify their issues and needs.
- You will define, along with our Project Managers the appropriate methodologies and elaborate commercial proposals to best answer our client’s needs.
- You will be at the interface between your clients and ALCIMED’s team of consultants who will perform the projects
- You are an entrepreneur eager to create your own Business Unit.
- You hold a Master’s degree or PhD in business, engineering or science
- You are recently graduated or with initial experience
- You are passionate about Life science, sales and innovation
- You are fluent in English, (French and Dutch is a plus)
- Requested qualities: Interpersonal skills – strong commercial awareness – results oriented – Entrepreneurship – taste for challenges – tenacity – ambition – creativity.
Join our Brussels team now !