Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a practice manager, you are the leader within the field of functional analysis. You are active as an expert consultant and can offer added value to our customers like no other. You are responsible for knowledge sharing and knowledge development within Ordina and you will also contribute to the expansion of our services. You will outline the career paths of the functional analysts and help write quotations and pitch our solutions to customers.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and by designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our Testing team is an open and no-nonsense community that numbers more than 50 people. We have broad knowledge of agile, DevOps, mobile, security and test automation. Thanks to this expertise, our software testers are able to direct test projects from A to Z. By being at the forefront of technology and innovation, we remain successful. This is why we consider personal development essential: there are many opportunities to attend training courses and seminars, sometimes internationally.
This is you
- You are a senior profile with minimum 8 years of relevant experience in functional analysis and already proven skills in coaching
- You want to help shape the strategy of our business unit
- You can lead a project from A to Z
- You are commercially minded and can easily deal with customers
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and speak good English
- You are flexible to explore new methods and tools
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities