Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, your main responsibility is to maintain the quality of our clients. You will ensure the compliance with national and international regulations, guidelines, , quality standards and quality objectives. You are responsible for implementing and maintaining the governance processes regarding quality assurance and quality control at the client. You are responsible for assuring that all products, project and systems produced, executed or used at the client side are in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina's Quality & Compliance (Q) team provides more than 100 expert consultants in 3 different practices, Laboratory, Production and Business Technology. Within these practices different roles are taken up by the Q&C engineers such as qualification and validation of equipment, production lines, cleaning, sterilization, utilities, software’s as well as business analysis, engineering, building, project management and so much more. Most of the Q'ers have a scientific background; often industrial engineers, bioengineers, biotechnologists, biomedical scientists, pharmacists, ... but historians, translators/interpreters, communication scientists, etc. also regularly find their way to our team.
This is you
- Graduate with a Master's degree in a scientific direction (Industrial Engineer, Bio Engineer, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy,...) or equivalent by experience.
- Familiar with regulatory standards and guidelines (GAMP5, EU An-nex 11, 21CFR Part 11, ISO9001...) and concepts such as QMS, Data Integrity, CAPAs, GDPR,...
- Organize, optimize, and supervise quality assurance activities.
- Report QA activities according to defined methods and schedule.
- Assist the QA team in conducting training on best practicesMaintain and report progress on the internal QA audit program.
- You can communicate fluently and clearly in Dutch and English.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You dare to take responsibility.
- You have an eye for quality.
- You want to learn, obtain certificates and grow.
- You will contribute to projects for top companies, both nationally and internationally.
- You will work in an exciting environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation.
- Your colleagues are pragmatic professionals, open to new ideas and initiatives.
- You keep your knowledge up to date by participating in trainings, workshops, competence centers and conferences.
- You are in the driver’s seat of your career.
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.