Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a cloud engineer you are multi-purpose, you feel at home in an agile development team or platform team. Within our agile development team you are jointly responsible for building features with business impact. You will also strengthen the team with your expertise in automating the Software Delivery Lifecycle. This translates among other things into setting up CI/CD pipelines, application management via monitoring and logging, and configuration of the cloud infrastructure. If you are active on a platform team, you will help outline the cloud infrastructure on Azure, AWS, Google and VMware Tanzu.
Where you're going to get started
JWorks wants to help customers excel in their domain by leveraging IT tech innovations in the Java & cloud ecosystem. We accomplish this with highly skilled teams of experts and strong leaders, that are drawing their expertise from our community. This way we will tackle any business challenge our customers might face by building the right digital products.
Application Platform Practice:
Our Cloud Engineers automate the Software Delivery Lifecycle. This translates, among other things, into setting up CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code, application management via monitoring and logging, and configuration of the cloud infrastructure (eg. Kubernetes).
We draw the outlines for multiple cloud infrastructures but focus mainly on AWS.
We support multiple development teams through best practices, guidelines, tooling and support.
We propagate the DevOps values and culture! You build it, you run it!
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
This is you
• Strong affinity with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting and related cloud automation technologies is a must
• You have experience with IaaS, PaaS and cloud-specific SaaS technologies
• You have experience with containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
• You have experience with CI/CD tools such as AWS CodeBuild, Github Actions/Azure DevOps, ArgoCD, GitLab
• You have experience working in an agile environment
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code solutions such as Terraform, Pulumi, CloudFormation or CDK is an asset
• Experience with CNCF landscape tooling such as Helm, Thanos, Prometheus, Jaeger, OpenTelemetry is an asset
• Opensource mindset and Linux experience is a plus
• You get genuinely excited by the latest technologies