Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a business consultant, you will be deployed to clients in a variety of industries. You support the business in defining IT project requests and business requirements. As a business consultant, you can take on hybrid roles. In one project you will be working as a business analyst, in another as a project manager or PMO. At Ordina, we offer you the necessary training and support to develop your career in the direction you want.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and designing and managing IT landscapes.
Our business consultancy team works daily on solutions that allow organizations in the finance, life science, government, and utilities sectors to improve continuously. We advise on digital transformations, CRM implementations, customer journeys, process optimizations, etc. We are proud of our excellent customer service and experience. We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
- You have 1 to 4 years of experience as a business consultant, business analyst, PMO or project manager
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a financial-economic field, or in engineering sciences: applied economics, civil engineering, business administration, commercial engineering, etc.
- You enjoy working for a wide range of clients from different sectors
- You work independently and result-oriented
- You are not only a team player, but also a leader
- You contribute to projects at top Belgian companies
- Your colleagues are open to your own initiative and are open minded
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge stays ahead by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences
- You can give your career direction and grow
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.