Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
The frontend development world does not stand still. From web and native applications to mobile-first hybrids. The technologies that support this are constantly evolving and try to help develop fast, reliable and maintenance friendly applications. At Bold we embrace frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.js and they are used in many prestigious projects.
Where you're going to get started
Bold is the digital experience unit within Ordina, consisting of a talented team of 20 Design experts and 30 high-experienced Developers who together focus on conceiving, developing, implementing and optimizing customer-facing digital touchpoints, all with the aim of making a positive impact on brand and user experience.
- Challenging assignments and projects for top Belgian companies
- A dynamic high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open no-nonsense company culture with room for own initiative
- A large number of workshops, training courses and events in cooperation with Ordina Academy
- Real opportunities to grow within the company and clearly define your career based on a Human Talent Management program
- Regular fun team events
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance package etc.-
This is you
- You are an enthusiastic frontend developer with at least 2 years of experience who has the necessary knowledge of TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience with one of the following major frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- You know the terms UX, agile and scrum
- You have experience with or knowledge of prototyping and OO design and design patterns
- You have knowledge of Git, RESTful API usage, clean code and mobile-first development
- You are a flexible team player who likes to learn or spread his knowledge
- Knowledge of Integration Testing, Automation and Continuous Integration are a plus