Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a business automation process analyst within our business automation practice, you will support our customers in analyzing, optimizing and automating existing business processes. Hereby you form the bridge between business and IT, you facilitate a smooth cooperation between all parties involved. Your enthusiasm for business improvement and efficiency improvements allow you to inspire our customers to get the most out of their automation project. As a process analyst you have a broad view and varied tasks ranging from spotting opportunities, analyzing and optimizing processes to implementing fully automated business processes.
Where you're going to get started
Getting started with the latest Microsoft technology in a team where continuous learning and team spirit are keywords? Our NCore unit offers you this exciting career move! In this 80-member Microsoft team, you will take on groundbreaking technical challenges and, together with inspiring colleagues, raise your hard- and softskills to the highest level.
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from various sectors
- You will become your client's personal point of contact in the development and support of their robotics initiative
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense corporate culture with room for own initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can participate in fun business and team building activities
This is you
- You have at least two years of experience as an analyst in an IT environment
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a financial-economic or engineering field
- You have already worked in a robotics environment where you were exposed to tools such as Microsoft Power Platform, BluePrism, UiPath and/or Automation Anywhere
- You have experience with process modeling and process reengineering
- You are a real team player with a passion for delivering quality results
- You are not afraid to take the lead in projects and act as a personal point of contact for our customers
- You are flexible, stress resistant and open-minded
- You work independently and result oriented
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, knowledge of other languages is an absolute plus