Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you always looking for new, exciting applications that will take digital transformations to the next level? Are you so passionate about process optimization that your colleagues catch your enthusiastic vibes? Then you might be our next Power Platform Consultant.
As our Power Platform Consultant, you and your teammates will build customized digital solutions for our clients. Using the best that Microsoft Power Platform has to offer, you make sure that our clients can innovate and facilitate their digital acceleration. Your main source of energy? Examining organizations and using process automation to develop smart applications for the best possible user experience.
Where you're going to get started
NCore is an enthusiastic Microsoft 100-person team with consultants specialized in .NET, .NETCore, Azure CloudNative, and many others. At NCore, we attach great importance to methods such as agile and DevOps. With this mindset, we build software perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs, whether it involves the development of APIs, SPA´s, mobile, or cloud-native applications, guaranteeing a smooth experience for our clients.
We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
- At Ordina, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- A precious spot in NCore, Ordina’s dynamic Microsoft unit
- The opportunity to contribute to challenging projects at Belgian and international top companies in various sectors
- A high-tech, open-minded and no-nonsense corporate culture, that focuses on knowledge and innovation, and that encourages personal initiatives
- The responsibility to map out and pursue your personal growth
- The chance to keep your technical and social skills up to date via the Ordina Academy, and our full support in certification courses
- A competitive salary package with additional benefits, such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- Lots of fun business and team-building activities!
This is you
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT, or equivalent experience
- Experience in building solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Apps Portals and/or Power Virtual Agents
- An interest in AI, machine learning and RPA
- All necessary development skills, preferably .NET and Azure
- A thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS and TypeScript
- You are highly analytical and able to think in processes
- You aim to be an expert in your field – so much so that it inspires your colleagues to do the same!
- You like sharing your knowledge with your colleagues through interactive sessions
- You love taking the initiative and enthusing large groups of people
- You know how to communicate your knowledge to both technical and non-technical audiences in Dutch/French and English