For our customer in the telecom business, we are currently looking for a BOT Conversation Specialist
Description: As a digital service provider, our client wants to improve the user experience of our customers and answer the digital needs that modern-day consumers have. Chatbots and voice assistants are important tools to do so. In order to make the current project a successful one, we are looking for a senior digital copywriter.
As copywriter, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary, agile team that is responsible for the implementation and delivery of chatbots and voice assistants. Concretely, you will be responsible for the creation of dialogs, for configuring interactions with back-ends (in collaboration with technical experts) and for teaching our bots to understand what end-users are saying to them.
Your work will be used in both sales and after-sales contexts for various customer segments.
We are searching for people that have a strong affinity with digital customer needs, that are customer-oriented and that have a flexible, positive attitude, especially with regards to change and digital transformation.
- Excellent writing skills in French, good writing skills in English
- Strong affinity with digital communication (chat, messaging, …). Experience with chat or social media in a professional context is an asset.
- Min 1 year of experience as digital copywriter or community manager (chat, messaging). This is a pre-requisite
- Telco experience is a strong asset (to design the flows).
- Experience with working in an agile context is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure
An ideal candidate is…
- Tech-savy, basic knowledge/experience with Google Dialogflow is a major asset
- Aware of how chatbots work and what the possibilities and limitations are
- A good communicator, both with management and with peers
- a team player. The project is on-going with some aspects under construction. Success will come from a very good collaboration within the teams.
- Open to change related to working in a digital environment