Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 17,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.44 billion (2020). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
Learn more about Computacenter at: https://www.computacenter.com/be
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Our business is about enabling users through technology. But first of all, it's about people. #winningtogether
Computacenter Belgium is looking for a
Sales Support Officer
Who We’re Looking For
A new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Officer to join our dynamic Inside Sales Team, focused on Software Licensing. This candidate will proactively respond to customers’ requests and will interact with internal sales colleagues and external partners.
What You’ll do
- Handling enquiry and correspondence with customers
- Sales support including preparation of quotation, invoice, sales orders
- Pro-actively monitoring and managing customer orders to ensure delivery within customer specific SLA
- Issuing customer reports as required
- Gathering product & licensing knowledge multi-vendor
- Ensure compliance with specific vendor certifications
- Liaise with various suppliers and maintain good relationship
- Work autonomous within the team and take ownership
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Sales support in a technology/IT environment and is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional & collaborative attitude, detail-oriented
- Organize, self-initiative and able to work under pressure
What Can You Expect
- An fair compensation & benefit package
- The very real opportunity to progress, develop and grow
- A fun and vibrant ‘one team’ culture that thrives on celebrating success
- The opportunity to work for a company that truly values people
Working at Computacenter Belgium will give you the opportunity to support large multinational companies, partner with leading technology companies and collaborate with colleagues who care in Belgium and across the world.
Our motto is “Small enough to CARE, big enough to COPE”. With around 200 colleagues we are at a size that enables us to care for each other and our customers, whilst benefitting from being part of a large international business with global reach and 17.000 colleagues.
We offer a collaborative & flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for an Employee Assistance Program and excellent development opportunities through training & on-the-job projects.
Most people who join us, stay with us. They are proud of our reputation and our values as we learn, earn and have fun. This is how we deliver great service to our customers, year after year.
We look forward to your online application and invite you to send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the job not a good match for you? Then visit our career website – jobs.computacenter.com - we always have great opportunities!