Our Telecom customer is looking for an experienced Digital Communication Content Specialist - Copywriter Dutch/German.
As part of their strategy aiming to improve customer satisfaction and digital processes, the goal is to transform transactional communication to increase its quality, customer orientation and efficiency, thanks to a multi-layered relevance approach (contact, info, channel, timing), while reinforcing the digitalization track.
This transformation will be driven by:
- Rethinking the communication format, structure, tone of voice and call to action based on customers experiences and feedbacks, existing learnings, pre-tests or co-creations
- Monitoring best communication practices to develop new optimization levers and opportunities,
- Linking with Branding team to stay connected to the DNA of the Customer, values, graphical and written communication guidelines.
- Initiating communication-related customer surveys, analyzing results to make them concrete levers for transformation/improvement,
- Initiating/monitoring the concrete implementation of structural recommendations in the operational field (channels, business rules, flow and timing, copy, design, activation process...)
- Redesign the Customers transactional communications through user-oriented optimization: template structure simplification, digital com user experience improvement, copywriting and lay-out redesign, activation process optimization. This by linking with Journey and Experience teams, template owners, Customers surveys, benchmarking, design thinking.
- Bachelor or Master College degree in (e)marketing/communication
- Minimum 5 years in e-marketing/communication
- Written communication skills in Dutch
- Passive knowledge of German in order to validate the communication
- Knowledge of the CRM world, digital marketing potential and one-to-one communication
- Experience with transactional/digital communication (SMS, email, push-to-notification, paper). Push-to-Notification is a big asset.
- Total customer/user orientation
- Projects business ownership
- Team player, incl. cross-dept relations
- Rigorous and organized
- Driving change
- Presentation and negotiation skills