In order to support the new Digital Strategy, we look for a Program Manager/Project Manager to manage and implement multiple projects related to Digital Office Tools, Office Automation. There are 8 projects for the moment (5 have started and 3 are to be started - intake still need to be done). The person will ensure that the projects are well delivered on time & under budget, will ask for releases, report to C-levels, make the intake for new projects, provide recommendations, ask for budget when necessary. 40% of the projects have a project manager, 60% don't. For these 60% of projects, the person will be the project manager too
Goal: ensure that everything stay under control.
• Leading project planning sessions
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required
• Ensuring projects meet deadlines
• Forecast & budget follow up
• Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Designing risk mitigation plan
• Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
• Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
• Initiating new projects & deliverables
We don't need a deep technical expertise (engineers are there for that).
• IT professional with 5 years of experience in a role of IT program manager.
• Experience with agile & waterfall methodology
• Able to conceptualize complex solutions.
• Knowledge of different Office Automation technologies (= windows client related technologies & Office 365)
• A good communicator, in writing and speaking, in Dutch, French and English.
• Time management and organizational skills
• Good negotiations skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Capacity to manage high stress situations
• Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Leadership skills
• Big-picture thinking and vision
• Attention to detail
• Conflict resolution skills
• Knowledge of the Telecom products and Microsoft products is mandatory.
strict min is NL/ENGL and passive FR or FR/ENGL and passive NL.