For our customer we’re looking for a talented End User Computing Engineer
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Together with your colleagues in the support team you will ensure the stability & compliance of the infrastructure and services related to the end user & client computing solution.
By pro-actively improve and check the environment, the team and you prevent outages and as such impact on the users.
Incidents and standard requests will be handled according to the agreed SLA and with the necessary attention to quality and communication.
You will apply the rules around change management to ensure changes are documented, communicated and performed in a controlled way.
Through the configuration management process, you ensure we have a full inventory of the assets and components involved in the services.
You secure the compliance of our clients & software by following up on the agreed patching process and OS & application lifecycle process.
You have a broad knowledge in :
- Microsoft SCCM (System Center Configuration Management)
- Windows 10
- Software packaging and packaging technologies
- Scripting languages : PowerShell, VBS Scripting, others
- Office 365
Education / Languages :
- Higher education or equivalent experience.
- You are passionate about technology and more specific technologies around end user and client computing
- Fluency in Dutch and English, spoken and written is a must
- ITIL Certification
- Technology certifications are a plus