For one of our customers in Brussels we are looking for a Qlik Developer
To join their Advanced Analytics Centre of Excellence, they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist that will help them to discover the information hidden in their vast amounts of data and to drive the growth of their new Advanced Analytics team.
Its objective is to implement, develop and industrialize all their Advanced Data Analytics developments and Use Case.
This covers internal usage Use Cases such as the optimization of their business through innovative algorithm applied to their internal data, and also customer focus Use Cases by developing innovative solution over the data of their network.
As a Qlik developer, you will create (Qliksense) and maintain (Qlikview) reports to support their different business lines.
You will collaborate closely with analysts and business people.
In the next 2 years the client wants to migrate all existing reports from Qlikview into Qliksense.
- Developing most of the time
- Optionally guide a junior/medior developer
- Advanced skills in Qlik Sense (Designer & Developer)
- Advanced skills in Qlikview 11/12 (Designer & Developer)
- Practical experience with Vizlib
- Practical experience in performance tuning and scalability
- Advanced knowledge of general DWH and BI concepts (Specifically Data modelling and Advanced SQL Queries skills)
- Experience with SAP connector for QlikView, VB scripting, QMC API, QlikView extensions, nPrinting is a plus
- Version Manager or WIP is a plus
- Experience in other reporting tools is a plus.
- Strong & proven experience with big volumes of data
- Strong analysis skills to capture/understand the business requirements delivered by the client (international carrier service business)
- Propose a valid technical Qlik solution (Qlikview & Qlik Sense)
- Experience in telecom and financial sector is a plus
- You are passionate about IT and able to think out of the box
- Experience with an agile way of working
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory (English is mandatory, French or Dutch is a plus)