Your mission will be to contact the buildingpromotors of new appartments and new buildings to follow up the status of the building … in this way the client can plan their telecom infrastructure
As Zoning Back Officer you will be part of a group of 3 people who contact the buildingpromotors and who will go after all kind of information for planning our telecominfra.
This contact will go mainly trough phone and mail
- Represents the first line of contact between our client and external companies such as cities & communes, project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined
- Understands the plan, able to analyse the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution
- Has got good negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the clients viewpoints & interests.
- Understands the advantage and drawbacks of works in synergy.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date
- being communicative /social
- client friendly
-not afraid to call different stakeholders
- knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties
- Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- Able to work independently and in group and organize and prioritize your work
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances