For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Network Analyst/Network engineer medior.
Responsible for the daily management of the network or the security of our European customers' networks from a Central Remote Operations Centre (ROC), using network management and security tools, as well as technology and tools developed in-house.
- responsible for monitoring customer networks, firewalls and VPN Gateways
- communicate the status of networks and internal incidents to your colleagues and customers
- responsible for front-line support for network events and/or incidents
- check and optimize network configurations to ensure that they are working properly
- document and examine the reasons for the adjustment
- provide advice on internal procedures/cookbook
- responsible for development, maintenance and updating
Which profile do you have?
Degree & Experience
- technical education in higher education or equivalent experience
- Office 365
- being ready to maintain and develop your knowledge
- passionate about ICT
- flexible ( Service Desk Coordination provides a 24/7 service. Working in shifts is essential)
- team spirit
- preferably bilingual French - Dutch
- knowledge of English is an asset