IT Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
For a client of mine in Waver I'm looking for a IT Project Manager with a good knowledge of pharmaceutical processes. They are one of the big players in Belgium regarding Drug development, and quality control and they want to keep expanding.
Within the company their is the constant strive for excellence in a very constructive way.
As IT PM you will be tackling different project but the main focus will be on Computer System Validation in a GMP GLP Business Environment. You will be working with you direct colleagues, lab managers, QA, IT and the site managers.
You will be responsible for project planning, budget forecast and follow-up, solve specific problems and issues, prepare functional specifications, create and perform test and validation plan,....
* You have a IT or pharmaceutical degree with strong affinity in the latter.
* You have worked in the pharmaceutical sector in a similar role!
* You are fluent in English and French.
* You have a strong knowledge of CSV, GAMP, GMP GLP,...
* You can work in team and independent with a strong emphasis on communication.
You will be part of a growing company with their Offices in Waver. You will be working on challenging projects where everything needs to be just right!
You will be offered a very nice salary package with company car, insurance package, 12 extra holidays,...
Mail your resume to email@example.com or get in touch via LinkedIn.
Have a look on our website www.targetrecruitment.eu for more IT vacancies.