Specialized in B2B sales via web shops? Both familiar with the front-end and the back-end of web shops? User centric mind? . Region of West-Flanders.
This company is a global and fast growing organisation with customers in more than 180 countries and unequalled know-how which is reflected by a database of over 40 million parts. A strong family company DNA and entrepreneurial drive has brought the company a strong track record in terms of growth.
* You will be responsible to increasing sales, profit and end 2 end customer experience using a commercial and customer focus.
* Develop the E-commerce roadmap and take ownership on the further development of the platform.
* You will be the end 2 end shop owner making sure the E-shop is merchandised and displayed in the best manner and all products are listed and searchable.
* An important task will be to monitor, measure and report on the website performance with a focus on on conversion, funnel analytics, marketing ROI and most importantly customer experience.
* Organization of the E-commerce team, to set priorities, budget management and to follow up on the delivery.
Your ideal profile?
* Master degree or equivalent by experience.
* Senior experience as an E-commerce shop manager.
* Knowledge in Ecommerce, PM, UX, CRO, Digital Marketing, Agency Experience, A/B Testing.
* Budget allocation experience.
* Native or fluent level of English and Dutch is an advantage.
* Solution oriented, agile & result driven.
* Customer centric & able to work in a team and independently.
What's in it for you?
You are part of a dynamic team, where initiative and entrepreneurship are valued.
* You will be leading and managing the ecommerce projects through different phases with the objective to drive more sales through continuous optimizations and deliver a seamless customer experience.
* You will be working in the global digital hub and join a first class start up environment where flexible workspaces are supported.
* Numerous opportunities for personal development, among other things
* A flexible work arrangement with attention for a good balance between work and private life.
* An attractive salary package with extra legal benefits such as group and hospitalization insurance, luncheon vouchers, corporate restaurant ...
Are you the Webshop Specialist I'm looking for?
* Send me your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org
* Call me on 02 789 20 87
* PM at LinkedIn
Also have a look at other digital marketing opportunities at www.targetrecruitment.eu